We recognize that quality counseling services is an investment of time, energy, heart and money.
We understand that you are looking to work with someone who knows what they are doing and who specializes in the issues that you are struggling with.
- Our clinicians are all licensed, experienced with advanced training in working with communication, intimacy, couples, sex, and relationships. Our therapists have a minimum of 5 years post-licensed experience (which means they are not newbies at this work!).
- Fees start at $200 for a full 60 minute session. -- *note that unlike most therapists, we offer a full hour here rather than the typical 45 or 50 minute "therapy hour".
- We are out-of-network for all insurance however we will provide you with a receipt after payment if you care to submit it to your insurance carrier for potential reimbursement.
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards (including HSAs) for payment.
New Information on "Good Faith Estimates":
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate”, explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total
expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes
related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and
• Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate
in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item.
You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you
choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith
Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate,
visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call the Colorado Division of Insurance at
303-894-7490 or 1-800-930-3745.
Have more questions? Give us a ring at 720.457.3342 and our
Client Ambassador will answer any additional questions that you might have!