Lots of people have this question.
AASECT certified sex therapists are trained in helping people with MANY aspects of their sex and intimate lives including:
- erectile dysfunction
- painful intercourse
- low libido
- no desire/high desire
- mismatched desire (he wants more than she wants)
- navigating open or polyamorous relationships
- exploring and discovering a more mutually pleasurable or satisfying intimate relationship
- healing from "sex addiction"
- processing the discovery of 'out of control sexual behavior' in a relationship
- and much more.
Sex Therapy in Denver
Some people have a good relationship and are bored in their sex life and want a third party with training in sexuality, communication, intimacy, and relationships to talk with to know if they are 'normal'. If you aren't sure, give us a call 720.457.3342 and one of our sex therapists can hop on the phone and answer the questions that you have. Or send an email to admin@CounselingCenterofCherryCreek.com.