Seeking professional guidance from a couples therapist is a very important and personal decision. Each couple has unique goals for their relationship, so it’s essential you find a counselor who can support you in your goals and offer perspective. A couples therapist can help you grapple with relationship milestones, life transitions, financial goals and struggles, communication, intimacy, and much more.
Here are some questions you can ask yourself when finding the best couples therapist in Denver:
- What is the therapist’s training, background, and experience?
- What is the therapist’s reputation, and do others recommend them?
- Does the therapist share your core values? For instance, is their practice influenced or informed by religious principles, feminism, humanism, etc.?
- What is the therapist’s approach or strategy to counseling?
- How effective are the therapist and their strategy?
- How does the therapist define success/progress in therapy?
- How much of the therapist’s practice is devoted to your concern or problem?
Couples Therapy in Cherry Creek, Denver
If you’re looking for a couples counselor in Cherry Creek, Denver, or the surrounding areas, we would be pleased to speak with you. At the Counseling Center of Cherry Creek, our therapists are trained and experienced in various aspects of couples therapy. Please give us a call today to schedule your consultation.
We look forward to meeting you!