Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We invite you to explore the answers to some of our most commonly asked questions in the section below.
Do you have a question we haven't addressed here? Feel free to call our Cherry Creek counseling office at (720) 457-3342 to speak with a member of our therapy team. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you live your best life.
- How do we know if we need premarital counseling?
- I am interested in working with a therapist but my husband is totally not on board. What do I do?
- In couples work, do you work with both partners or just one partner at a time? Do we each need our own therapist?
- Do you work with people who are not married or in a relationship?
- What Is The Purpose of Marriage?
- Can we survive an affair?
- How do you find the BEST couples therapist in Denver?
- Getting the Most Out of Your Therapy Session
- Does therapy really work?!
- How long will counseling take?
- How will things change if I'm the only one in therapy?
- How many sessions will it take for us to decide if we should separate or stay together?
- How do I know if I need to work with a sex therapist?
- What exactly does a sex therapist DO?
- My sex life with my husband is boring, can you help?
- Who needs a VIP Session?
- What can I expect from a 3 or 5 hour VIP Session?